Head of Primary
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Marsden Park Campus in Sydney is a K-12, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious surrounds in a growing region. The school’s learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school great. The school is currently planning for new development, new infrastructure and operating systems.
About this role
If you're looking to bring your experience, skills and capacities to lead the Primary Department and strengthen the culture of a dynamic school community, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
The Head of Primary is a member of the School’s Executive Leadership Team and is responsible for leading the Primary Team and for managing the day-to-day operations of the Primary Department of the school, helping to develop a positive culture, professional excellence and Christian care.
This role would suit an experienced educator with executive leadership aspirations as well as those in school leadership positions with aspirations to make a difference in a growing school.
The position commences at an agreed upon time in 2019.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications and are a strong educational practitioner.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school community, culture and practice.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Perfect for those looking to step into a senior role.
- Opportunity to join a strong vibrant team of leaders.
- Opportunity to lead a team of young professionals in establishing a culture of excellence in Christian Education.
How to Apply
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please download an information pack.