As Australian Christian College is a not-for-profit organisation, school fees are an important source of revenue to supplement State and Federal Government funding.
|Fee per student||$100|
2018 Fee Schedule
|Years||Child 1||Child 2||Child 3||Child 4||Child 5+|
- Two payment options are available: (1) pay in full upfront before commencement of the school year or at time of enrolment, (2) Pay in 10 monthly instalments. Please note this second option is not available to new enrolments who are joining the school after the start of Term 3.
- The eldest child is considered the 1st child. 5th+ child attending in the same year are free.
- School Fees are payable as per the Fee Payment Form. If more than two dishonoured payments occur in a calendar year, a $20 administration fee may be charged for each dishonour. If payments continue to be dishonoured, the account will be referred to school management.
- At least six term weeks notice in writing is required for withdrawal of students. Insufficient notice may result in additional fees being charged.
- There will be some other costs incurred in your technology courses depending on your choice of projects.
- There will be no splitting of school fees to multiple payers.
for Years 9-10
|Design & Technology||$165|
|Photography & Digital Media||$66|
for Years 11-12
|Community & Family Studies (CAFS)||$100|
|Design and Technology||$220|
|Industrial Technology Multimedia||$110|
|Sports, Lifestyle & Recreation (SLR)||$200|
- Elective fees are non-refundable.
- Elective subjects are a part of the High School learning program.
- Elective fees are used to purchase new equipment for class use and for consumables used by the students during course work.
- Elective fees are paid in full and upfront or in your first payment if on a payment plan
BUS FARE (Private)
|$1,575 (incl GST) per student, per year|
- Private school bus seats are limited.
- Sibling discounts do not apply.
- Bus fares are prorated per month.
- Seats on bus are only sold as full-time travel. No provision is made for individual days of the week for travel in the mornings or afternoons only.
- Refunds for bus fares are only available for unused months.
To discover and experience firsthand the value our school fees represent, please arrange a campus tour.