APPLICATION FOR STUDENT ENROLMENT
If you are ready to take your first step in enrolling with the College On Campus, this form is for you! However, if you have more questions, please complete an 'Enrolment Enquiry'.
By completing this online application form, you are telling the College that you would like to apply for enrolment at ACC. You only need to provide the parent/legal guardian details once.
If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you.
Each Application is to include copies of relevant documentation which can be uploaded with the online enrolment application or emailed to [email protected]
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Citizenship/Visa/Passport if child/ren not born in Australia
- Latest school report
- Years 3/5 NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Copy of Medicare Card
- Copies of Immunisation records
- Custody orders/parenting agreements (if applicable)
- Specialist reports/documents relating to students with a physical disability, social/emotional, sensory or cognitive (if applicable)
- Medical reports eg. asthma, anaphylaxis (if applicable)
Once all documents have been provided and we have received your non-refundable $100 (per student) application fee (using the 'Pay Now' in the form), an enrolment interview will be scheduled with the Principal.
It is important that you read through the Student Enrolment Contract to become fully aware of the conditions of enrolment.
After your application is received and interview completed, you will receive a Letter of Offer OR a letter advising application is unsuccessful.
An application does not guarantee a place at the College.